donderdag 3 december 2020

#Chariklochallenge in #Weegschaal


Chariklo in the seventh house / Libra 2004- 2006-2007 Libra Talent to ask the right questions to make more informed decisions earlier. Chariklo offers us in-between space with the realization that I am sovereign in my inner space. It is up to me to maintain a certain harmony in my environment. The aura (the rings, intermediate space) surrounds me, it is a buffer of awareness, this intermediate space offers me and the other a respectful and safe way of dealing. It is precisely this buffer space that gives me time to decide whether something fits or does not fit. Doing nothing is sometimes more adequate than intervening. Watching and waiting, contemplating, and contemplating shows that I consider it worthwhile to take time for nuances and refined images before committing myself. The need to negotiate to create an appropriate association so that I lovingly gave space for the other person to live in. Chariklo introduces us to the magic of music, subtle resonances that accompany us in our daily habits can ease our companionship.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Meer weten over een van de onderwerpen?

Suur een mail daiadans @ planet.nl zonder spaties of bel Anneke Wittermans . Je vind alle info op
www.beweegreden.org of agenda op www.diadans.nl

 Wil je reageren of meer lezen stuur een email diadans@planet.nl of bezoek de site www.annekewittermans.nl  daar staan artikelen bij de proj...